• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!
So my juice is in a box, so juice box!
My gum is in the Blowpop.
And my fruit has been smashed by Gerber.
My address book has phone numbers in it.

I think that was all the creativity required!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Love your calendar, I'm curios what Friday would be?

Creative use of the Harry potter phone book - love it

Love that Christmas card, who doesn't love a little Star Wars humor. By the way how much fun is that Haunted Mansion Clue, I've been debating getting it. I love all things Disney...

What a great family photo - everyone wearing their shades. That's awesome your son was able to help.

I don't know if they still print them, it would be a waist of paper for sure. I thought for sure someone was going to take a picture of their phone contact list.

Great family photo - nothing wrong with some stick figures. I love your lunch bag "It's complicated" is my life, and your game choice is pretty wonderful. Scene it is one of my favorite games, Disney and non Disney versions. I'm a big movie buff so I like to test my movie knowledge.

Wednesday Spin
There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Stitch - 7 points
  2. Lady - 7
  3. Pluto - 7
  4. Snow White - 6
  5. Marie - 6
  6. Hei Hei -6
  7. Dumbo -5
  8. Figaro - 5
  9. Shere Khan - 5
  10. Merryweather -4
  11. Kim Possible - 4
  12. Baymax - 4
  13. Cheshire - 3
  14. Kronk - 3
  15. Fifi - 3
  16. Joy - 2
  17. Alice -2
  18. Donald - 2
  19. Mickey -1
  20. Nana -1
  21. Clopin -1

I would like to get players feedback on a change to the game. If you haven't played in the last 4 challenges I remove you from the game.

Please let me know your thoughts?

I would like to get players feedback on a change to the game. If you haven't played in the last 4 challenges I remove you from the game.

Since this doesn't affect me, I don't mind? I'm sure they have a lot to do that's prob why they weren't playing? I also suppose it's a lot of maintenance from your side to keep track of points for people who aren't playing (and doing the spins, etc). I would just tag them or PM them and see if they'd still like to play.

At this stage, I would consider removing those who haven't posted yet, but as watzshakinbacon mentioned it may be easier to pm if they would not like participate.

My only concern is that, even though they haven't played, maybe they will come along at some point and want to play. Or maybe a particular challenge will speak to them and they will want to play along. Even if they only play one game, personally, I would love them to have the opportunity to do so. (The more the merrier!) I don't see any harm in keeping them on the list so they can jump in if/when desired. But that said, if there is extra work for you in maintaining them, then certainly go ahead and remove. You do plenty of work maintaining this super fun game as it is!

Love that Christmas card, who doesn't love a little Star Wars humor. By the way how much fun is that Haunted Mansion Clue, I've been debating getting it. I love all things Disney...

Clue was one of my favorite board games growing up so I actually love collecting and playing different Cluedo sets. I actually got that set iat goodwill for a steal compared to what it's going rate online is now....

4 challenges is 1 week. Seems like some people might be out for a week (sick, travel) but I also think it can screw up the game for those of us still playing (eg for the spins - just assume 7 aren’t playing at all, they could take all the high numbers and leave someone who is still trying to play with a 1).

So maybe a pm warning after 4 challenges (because it is more fun with more esp when we get challenges to help/hinder) and then if they don’t join in the next 2 or 3, then drop them?

i am sad a i missed the Scavenger Hunt one because I had homework and making 120 macaron cookies which is actually 240 shells... ugh. I hope to be going again on Saturday

I would agree with that. I think the PM suggestion is a good call, especially if someone wants to play but can’t be part of some of the challenges. I couldn’t play the bingo challenge because I only have Pluto pins that feature him alone and yesterday I was so sick I couldn’t even attempt to just find google images of all of the scavenger hunt items.

I agree with the PM to check on them...I just think, what if someone had unexpected things pop up and life get really hectic, and forgot about some of the more minor stuff? I would appreciate a pm checking on me. Just MHO.

lol, I have GOT to play closer attention! Because I use "Lady Barclay" on so many online accounts, I often get accounts named/emails addressed to just "Lady." I looked at the spin today, saw LADY first, and thought, woo-hoo, I got seven points! Awesome! (And this wasn't the first time this game I've done that!)

Thursdays Challenge

I'm going to repeat a challenge today - one of my favorites. Jigsaw Puzzles

Puzzles

1. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0fe5821b32dc

2. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0ffd7ad13377

3. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=27da7a0a056d

4. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2e693894884d

5. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0e0db2cfc4aa

6. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=019f0525a9a7
Post completed puzzles on here for all to see.
If you complete:
1 =1 point
2 = 2 points
3 = 3 points
4 = 5 points
5 = 6 points
6 = 8 points

Bonus: If you complete all puzzles and your combined score is less than my combined time (2 hours and 42 minutes) you get an additional 5 points.

All challenges must be received before 7am Friday February 16 @ 7 am (Mountain Time Zone)

This challenge could be a game changer if you complete all six under 2 hours and 23 minutes... Good Luck...

Last edited:
Yay puzzles!

Halfway there, but I don't think I'll be able to best the time score. Best of Luck Guys, I'll try to finish the rest later tonight if I'm able to...

I crashed when I got home so only had time to do one. Have a good time everyone...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.