• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!
Honor system - there are some things you just can't un-see

I received two ZAP packages in the mail today! One from Tamatoa and one from..I'm so sorry, the name is escaping me. The person is from Ohio.

I'm waiting until I get my packages in the mail (packaged them up tonight so I can mail them tomorrow on my way home from work) to open them, but I wanted to let people know that their packages to me have arrived.

Oh, my second package is from CCofRR!

Can't wait to pop my zaps in the mail so I can open my LBEs tonight. :3

Tuesday Challenge
  1. Create a sculpture of a Disney landmark using only household items = 5 points
    * Take a picture and post here for all to see
Must post pictures before 7am Wednesday March 7 (Mountain Time Zone)

Forgot to post answers to Sunday’s Challenge- name that song

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am way behind in sending out my packages. And with a storm coming they’re probably not going out in the next day or two. But I very much plan to have them out by the weekend, so more fun for folks next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.