• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME STARTED! FROZEN, Rapunzel, PTD's, etc! GAME STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME STARTED! FROZEN, Rapunzel, PTD's, etc! GAME STARTED!
Since Dalamara asked me to select her last pin for her because she is at WDW, we are now finished. I have bagged up everyone's pins except for David's and Nick's. They should all go out this week. We still have to bubble wrap everything but we should be able send some out daily until we are finished with it! Thank you everyone!

Since Dalamara asked me to select her last pin for her because she is at WDW, we are now finished. I have bagged up everyone's pins except for David's and Nick's. They should all go out this week. We still have to bubble wrap everything but we should be able send some out daily until we are finished with it! Thank you everyone!
Since you have not packaged up Nick and my pins yet you can package them all up and send them to me to save you some postage. :naughty:

All pins (minus two zapped I still need addresses for) are going out today! Thank you so much for playing our game. Without you all we would not have had the opportunity to put a little away for our Christmas present to each other (our January DLR trip). We appreciate you ALL!

Also feel free to checkout my auction group on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyAuctionBasement/

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!! Sure, Darlene. Go ahead and send all the pins to one of us, either me or David. I wonder if Arizona is less postage than Washington, for you, though... :D I'm a giver, and I care about stuff like this!!

ROTFLMAO!! Sure, Darlene. Go ahead and send all the pins to one of us, either me or David. I wonder if Arizona is less postage than Washington, for you, though... :D I'm a giver, and I care about stuff like this!!

See Darlene, I told you he would want you to send me his pins. :lol: Miss you buddy, I hope you are around in May when we are going back down!!!

Congratulations to all the winners (that's pretty much all of us, right? We are ALL winners! :D ) and to the folks that were zapped, and to the zapper for having awesome Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Whatever spirit! :D

*oh* and I did already receive my pins, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back