• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gear Up For Adventure Co-Ops

Gear Up For Adventure Co-Ops

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hey Everyone,
I got selected for first 200 people for the Jun 29th event. I am not going to go after the framed sets so if someone wants them (full price plus tax) then I can pick them up for you. Or if someone wants to try to do a co-op go ahead and see if you can get each pin counted for.

Here's what I'm NOT getting for myself.Donald & Nephews Jumbo - "Are we there yet" Le200 Jumbo for $45 + tax
Road Trip Album Set - Includes Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy LE250's for $90 + Tax(5 pins).

Road Trip Map Boxed Set - Includes Mickey/Pluto, Minnie/Daisy, Chip/Dale, and Goofy/Max LE250's for $75 + Tax (4 pins).
Billboard with Figurine - Mickey & Pluto in car with Billboard sign - LE250 for $50 + Tax
Mystery License Plate Boxes - I might get 3, so I have 7 I can buy for others. $20 + tax

Mark I definitely will take your seven extra mystery boxes and probably your Donald Jumbo if still available.

Well I need the Don't Pick Up Hitchhikers pin annnnnd the Railroad Licence Plate if anyone could help at all. :)

I would just love to have the Speedometer pin. If anyone could get that for me that will be very much appreciated. I will be attending th PTN later that day so I can get the pin and give you money then if you are going to that, But if not then i can send money through paypal.

Thanks

I would just love to have the Speedometer pin. If anyone could get that for me that will be very much appreciated. I will be attending th PTN later that day so I can get the pin and give you money then if you are going to that, But if not then i can send money through paypal.

Thanks
Someone up in NorCal already requested the extra Speedometer via PM. Sorry.

Just saying that I have found a trade for the Don't Pick Up Hitchhikers pin; so I'm not looking for anyone to pick it up for me now. :) Hope everyone else gets the pins they're after too!

Back