• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Getting closer (Tangled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closer (Tangled)

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
As most of you know, I am collecting a set for my wife and daughter. This is what we have so far 2x.

If anyone can help me out on the last few pins, that would be great!

Pin 81948: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Rapunzel ONLY) - CHASER
Pin 81588: DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin
Pin 89837: Disney On Classic: Journey 2011, Tangled

Last edited:
Umm, the Prince of Monaco called. He wants his GDP back. :p Holy cow, what a bunch of lovely pins. I don't traffic in Princesses, but I'm rooting for you!

Wow!! Double compact and double marquee!! Astounding!! Good luck on the rest of your collection! :D I know there's one of the Rapunzel opening doll pin with Pascal inside on eBay right now

Wow! Great job! Love to see a updated pic when you got them :D

Hope my collection will look like yours in the near future but with one of each lol

I actually do have that coming in the mail (1 of them). Also incoming....

DLP Starter kit (2)
Disney Dreams (2)
DLP Booster 2013 (2)
Jerry Leigh (2)
DSF Pascal (2)
Ticket Stub (1) have one
DLP Booster 2012 (1) have one

Ok, Maddy's frame is done. Complete with a drawing by Hollie!

8691622096_17d6905ee3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yup. You should totally fly Hollie over to paint Rapunzel's murals on your daughter's walls! And I'll come over to supervise.... And to hold all the tangled pins while the wall is being painted! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back