• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Getting ready for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready for Christmas

disneychick

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since some of these have moveable parts I didn't want to put them in a frame. Let me know what you think

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 180
Love it! We have a few of the wooden, musical Disney Advent Christmas Trees and we have such a hard time choosing which pins we want on the trees every year! The kids love it! I thought about having them 'add a pin' every day to count up to Christmas, but it is more fun to have the trees full of pins the whole month! I really like the idea of adding wreaths as well - nice!

Pretty cool! Will be working on our Christmas decorations after we return from Vegas, will see if we can do something with a few pins as well - thanks for the idea!!

Great idea. I have LOTS of wreaths, but none with Disney pins. I'll have to fix that situation this year. I love to make wreaths.

I love your wreath! I'm a big collector of Christmas pins. I like to put them on the cuffs of stocking too. Only a little over a week and I'll be decorating too :)

Great Idea but i have a question how are they attached? just stuck into the wreath or attached to the ribbon :) I worry about people touching things :)

Thanks for all the compliments! They are actually just stuck into the wreath. I used a straw wreath but when I redo it I will use styrofoam. the straw wreath is kind of rounded so some the pins didn't stick all that great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back