• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Gingerbread Houses Mystery Set Open Thread

TRADING Gingerbread Houses Mystery Set Open Thread

brattyjedi

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
An open trading thread for the Gingerbread Mystery Set. I’ll post a photo of the set below then follow up with my own haves and wants.

The set pictures from ShopDisney
477f32f30aa6843073ebe9f444252caa.jpg

3be7081a7d9731a774d0c9715a7a69d3.jpg

I want, in order of preference

Chip (BatB)
Gus (Cinderella Castle)

I have nothing left to trade from this set. I do have Donald from the Christmas Cuties.

Last edited:
I’m looking for some for a friend. My friend needs the following.

He has the following for trade

Hope you find them! Sis and I saw they were released before bed one night and got up the next morning to order some and they were SOLD OUT! I really need Goofy for my Goofy's Candy Co. board. :)

Last edited:
Only one I really want is Dug , maybe Gus/Jaques (forgive me for not knowing which is which , been a long time since I watched Cinderella)
I'll check back once I know which I have :)

I am trading an extra Mickey, Stitch, Chip, and Figment.

I am looking for Donald, Pascal, Zero, and Orange Bird. UPDATE: I have obtained my four wanted pins!

Last edited:
Only one I really want is Dug , maybe Gus/Jaques (forgive me for not knowing which is which , been a long time since I watched Cinderella)
I'll check back once I know which I have :)

This set has Gus. :) Definitely one of Disney's outstanding characters . . . of course, I say that completely without personal opinion or bias . . . -grin-

Updates mine based on trades completed or nearing completion. I most likely only have Up left from Gingerbread and really want Chip. Would also be interested in Gus as I like the castle.

Do also have Donald Christmas Cuties that I could trade for either of the above Gingerbread Houses or for the Nephews Christmas Cuties

Back