• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to DLRP..looking to set up trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to DLRP..looking to set up trades.

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone, Im heading to DLRP and I thought I would set up this thread to see if anyone would be interested in me picking up a few pins in trade for one off my wants list.

This is NOT a 'can you pick me up a .... pin' thread and Ive got my list to pick pins up for people already. So sorry about that.

If anyone has any of the following pins for trade and would like some DLRP pins in return then send me a message and see if we can work something out :)

Last edited:
hi danny i have
Pin 31696: AK - Stitch's Wild Adventures 2004 - It's Tough To Be A Bug i dont really want to get rid of it as you know i collect stitch but i would be willing to trade as its one of your wants,i would trade for this if they still have it
Pin 79506: DLRP - Toy Story 3
if you cant find it then
Pin 79994: DLP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 11/12 - Experiment 624: Angel
let me know

im also after
Pin 80970: DLP - Toy Story Playland
Pin 82015: DLP - Toy Story Playland - Parachute Drop

hey dax, I will search for either 79506 or 79994 for you :) I think they both will be there, if they are which one would you prefer??

i would prefer the toy story one if you can find it.
are you goin to the ptn?if so and the pin is a toy story one will you keep me in mind please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back