• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Goodness me ..... a zap from across the pond!

ZAPPED! Goodness me ..... a zap from across the pond!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
My husband went to check our mailbox today. Whe he came back he announced: "Bad day for you! There is only one package."

I was a bit upset as I am eagerly awaiting for some recent purchases.

When he showed me the envelope it was not the usual yellow envelope used by Ebay sellers, so I was naturally curious.

Then I say the customs form on it and was even more curious. It was a package from Chloe - leoparpolkadotspots!! She has sent me (us)

pin80608

For a while now, my daughter has been asking for Rapunzel pins. I try to resist as I do not want any more expenses, but she is gaining ground. I can not wait to see her face when she comes back from school.

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity Chloe. I know this is a very busy time for you with uni projects and all, even then you took time to make us happy :)

Selen,

I am so pleased it arrived in time and that you got a nice surprise as opposed to no parcels at all today.

I hope your daughter/your family likes the new pin, it is very pretty!

Enjoy your day

Chloe :)

She came from school. When I showed her the new pin, her eyes bugged out. She raised on her tipie-toes and squaled. Then she asked:"Is this mine?" Mommy sighed and said:"Sure, why not?"

Back