• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Goofy's Wall-E Movie Seat ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Goofy's Wall-E Movie Seat ended...

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
That is right... I am going new DSF pins all week so everyone can get a chance to own the one you want... I will be ending an auction every night of the week for a different pin from the new DSF release... It started with the UP Beloved Tales Pin ending Tuesday at 6:00pmPST... Now we will go into all 4 movie seats one at a time, starting with Wall-E and going on from there... Every day a new auction... Every day a newly released DSF pin... Only Here on the Original Goofy Auctions...

This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured)…
Deadline for posting an offer is
Wednesday August 1st
@ 6:00pm PST…
Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… We will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,
(
Hint1: We collect PoDM’s, NBC, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Fantasia Brooms)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away… The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States or international and winning bidder will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer but keep in mind any prior offer will still be recognized as a possability... If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

Pin 91111: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Wall-E

Good Luck and Thank You for continuing to participate in our auctions...

Last edited:
Cute pin! I didn't even realized this one was released yet (Story is too behind on releases :doh Well here's my try:

Pin 90790: WDW - Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise

And:

Pin 82831: Disney Store San Francisco - Tinker Bell Flying over Golden Gate Bridge

I will bid these from your wants:

Pin 90790: WDW - Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise
Pin 87825: DCA - Cast Exclusive - Stitch Bellhop Twilight Zone (TM) Tower of Terror

*gasps* I'm on the board! I don't think I'll be able to beat out jcasper, but, well I'm on the board! Happy days!!

I'll see if I can think up one more try before the auction's end =>

Status
Not open for further replies.