• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Selling all traders! Raising money for my son to replace stolen paintball gear.

Congratulations on her graduation!
Could i please buy these pins
Loungefly Pongo dog house $4
Rescuers puzzle piece Penny $15
Rescuers puzzle piece two mice $15
DLR Holiday 2020 Gingerbread Christmas Chip and Dale $17
Best in show Tito $45

Could i please get the free gift of the super cute plushie with keys,It's adorable!
Thank you. I'll need international shipping to England added to the total.
Thanks,
Sabrina.

Last edited:
Congratulations on her graduation!
Could i please buy these pins
Loungefly Pongo dog house $4
Rescuers puzzle piece Penny $15
Rescuers puzzle piece two mice $15
DLR Holiday 2020 Gingerbread Christmas Chip and Dale $17
Best in show Tito $45

Could i please get the free gift of the super cute plushie with keys,It's adorable!
Thank you. I'll need international shipping to England added to the total.
Thanks,
Sabrina.

Perfect!! Thank so much! I will PM you with payment details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry but it turns out i'm getting Tito for my birthday from my brother ,I didn't know that until just now sorry. Could i please remove him,Thanks!

Got my pins today!

A big thank you to @Chilikitty for the great prices, fast shipping, beautiful pins, and adorable extras!

46cf783d4db99911f93f7f19b9d2cb65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I last bumped this thread I've been blessed enough to become a grandmother for the 2nd time! @PeterPan'sFlight has had her second daughter! :)
In order to celebrate I'm offering free shipping to orders over U.S orders over $25 and international orders over $50 through the end of June!
Such wonderful news! Congratulations!!

If you are interested in the $25+ section, best offers will be entertained via DM (if this is against the rules someone please let me know, I couldn't find sale rules.)

I'd love to build up a bit more of a savings for my daughters graduation trip, she's working so hard!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
Trying some different things to hopefully get some interest! $4 pin section is now $3 and $7 pin section is now $6!
I also added some new freebie pins for those who purchase over our new minimum total which has been lowered from $100+ to $30+ before shipping!
I have also lowered the price on some of our $25+ section pins.

123 days til her graduation!!

Hi! Congrats to the soon-to-be graduate!

I have a few pins I'd like:
$3 section
Pin 80146 Jerry Leigh - Toy Story - Toys will be toys
Pin 77537 Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin #34 – Toy Story Alien
Pin 138380 DLR - 2020 - Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Pin 95008 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Rex and Hamm
Pin 62471 Camp Rock - The Jonas Brothers

$15 section
30829 - DLR/WDW - 2020 Dated Booster Set (PTDB)

For the freebie, can I get a Moana Enchanted Emblems pin?

Hi! Congrats to the soon-to-be graduate!

I have a few pins I'd like:
$3 section
Pin 80146 Jerry Leigh - Toy Story - Toys will be toys
Pin 77537 Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin #34 – Toy Story Alien
Pin 138380 DLR - 2020 - Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Pin 95008 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Rex and Hamm
Pin 62471 Camp Rock - The Jonas Brothers

$15 section
30829 - DLR/WDW - 2020 Dated Booster Set (PTDB)

For the freebie, can I get a Moana Enchanted Emblems pin?
My goodness! I'm so sorry I missed your post! I'll be pming you to see if you are still interested since its been more than a month. I totally understand if things have changed!

Everything purchased so far has been updated!
We are also less than 60 days to her graduation trip.
We have decided to do a nice meal at Le Cellier as our one sit down reservation of the trip.
She also decided that she'd really like to see the Candlelight Processional at Epcot so we are going to try to do the day of Morocco restaurant walk up.

I'd love to have enough to cover our candlelight package for the (5) girls!
Feel free to message me with any OBO on the 25+ pins.​

Another sale bump!

Once again, if anyone is interested in the $25+ pins I will happily consider best offers! May also just double check recently sold pricing on some auction sites to be sure I'm not overpricing.

42 Days!​

You mentioned asking for recommendations during your WDW trip, so here are mine:
- Brown Derby @ Studios is excellent for a nice meal. And if you don't want to spend much, get the Cobb Salad. It is well sized, very good, and is one of their specialties. (It is also the cheapest entree.)
- If you have some free time, hotel hop! Go visit Grand Floridian (they also sell ginger bread from a gingerbread house!) and Wilderness Lodge, but all the hotels have some kind of tree and decorations.

Early congrats on the graduation!

Back