• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Grail Alert !! Very Rare And Hard To Find M&P - Sleeping Beauty (4 pin set) Must See

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Grail Alert !! Very Rare And Hard To Find M&P - Sleeping Beauty (4 pin set) Must See

Kmargo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
pin33262

Pin 33262: M&P - Sleeping Beauty (4 pin set)

WANTS:
PINPICS ID IS, kmargo

Ariel or Belle Designer Princess

FROM MY SIGNATURE
King Candy Surprise Release # 93639

Pixelated Wreck-It Ralph Jumbo
FROZEN
Stained Glass Giselle & Robert : 64542
Designer Princess
2. Stitch Pins
3. Designer Couples
4. FROM MY SIGNATURE
5. Jumbo Jessica / Costume
6. Wants List

Dislikes:

Hidden Mickeys
Vynalmation
Fab 5
Scrappers
No good trade/want ratios

Auction ends Thur. July 24th. At 8pm pst

Let the bidding begin:wiggle:

Reminder to bid! I have some Stitch Pins I think you may like. I've recently been contemplating getting away from my Stitch collection... And that jumbo Maleficent is just stunning!

Forgot to ask in my post, can we get a size comparison photo? Like with a quarter or something? That Maleficent looks huge! Haha. And the glitter is just :drool:

I will bid
Pin 79487: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Disneyland Railroad and
Pin 71333: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Jungle Cruise

Ok, I am going to change my bid completely.(hopefully you like this better)(lol).
Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 96162: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Big 3 with Iron Man
Both from my collection and from your wants

This is a great pin set. I was tempted to buy it during room hopping but then had to remind myself, I don't collect Sleeping Beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back