• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GRAIL MAIL!

ZAPPED! GRAIL MAIL!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Finally got some pin mail. And it was not just any pin mail. It was GRAIL MAIL!!! The amazing @mybabykelly made a trade with me. And this is my end of the trade. I finally got one of my ultimate holy grails that I just never thought I would get. And he packed it up so cute and added zaps on to of that!!!

Just look at how cute this is!!!

gEagcWM.jpg

Here is the whole package

qBL3Jiq.jpg

This beauty is the grail that I have been looking for for soooooo long!

Dp6ammm.jpg

Its even more beautiful in real life. I just love it sooooo much!!!

The Minnie as Leia was also part of the trade and the other 2 pins were a zap. The window got added to my Christmas pins at ones. And the mini Minnie I had never seen before. Its soooo cute! Because of the size I added it to my Tiny Kingdom pins display. It fit perfectly!

Also that cute Olaf!!! I have no ide how he knew I needed just that one. Its not too easy to find a small Olaf figurine that I dont have but he managed somehow. Now its in its forever home together with his friends. (Also this is not all of my Olafs LOL)

vqQvVlg.jpg
Y6OuYPU.jpg

And last but not least, my Minnie as other charachters Display with the new additions. IM IN LOVE!!!

frbbgro.jpg

My needs list is getting smaller but I still miss quite a few so if any of you have any I miss, please let me know if you are up for a trade.

Finally got some pin mail. And it was not just any pin mail. It was GRAIL MAIL!!! The amazing @mybabykelly made a trade with me. And this is my end of the trade. I finally got one of my ultimate holy grails that I just never thought I would get. And he packed it up so cute and added zaps on to of that!!!

Just look at how cute this is!!!

gEagcWM.jpg

Here is the whole package

qBL3Jiq.jpg

This beauty is the grail that I have been looking for for soooooo long!

Dp6ammm.jpg

Its even more beautiful in real life. I just love it sooooo much!!!

The Minnie as Leia was also part of the trade and the other 2 pins were a zap. The window got added to my Christmas pins at ones. And the mini Minnie I had never seen before. Its soooo cute! Because of the size I added it to my Tiny Kingdom pins display. It fit perfectly!

Also that cute Olaf!!! I have no ide how he knew I needed just that one. Its not too easy to find a small Olaf figurine that I dont have but he managed somehow. Now its in its forever home together with his friends. (Also this is not all of my Olafs LOL)

vqQvVlg.jpg
Y6OuYPU.jpg

And last but not least, my Minnie as other charachters Display with the new additions. IM IN LOVE!!!

frbbgro.jpg

My needs list is getting smaller but I still miss quite a few so if any of you have any I miss, please let me know if you are up for a trade.
Gorgeous collections and amazing grail! Congratulations!

Yayyy so happy you got it safely. I was on pins and needles. You definitely deserved that Sleeping Beauty Grail, and it has been such a pleasure chatting with you over the last month while our packages were in transit. I got a grail and a new pin friend out of it myself :)

:eek: @Snoffsan - From one Minnie collector to another...WOW....Just Super-Duper-Wowzer. So Stoked for you. Finding those elusive Minnie Grails is a MAJOR Feat.

That Minnie Board as Other characters is Gorgeous.

And who KNEW (well apparently @mybabykelly must have...?) you have a OLAF collection. It is SO ADORABLE!

Congrats on the Super Sweet trade and Zap! It came right back at you!

Wtg @mybabykelly - aka: another Grail Slayer!

Back