• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED! A Merlin from Merlin!

ZAPPED! GRAIL ZAPPED! A Merlin from Merlin!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
There's a sneaky wizard afoot!!!!

CJ a.k.a. Merlin_Emrys posted a picture of his pins for trade the other day and I spotted a new Beauty and the Beast rose pin I liked.

I asked him to look over my traders but he refused, and said he'd just send it my way.

So today I come home to a package and I'm already very excited, opening it up. I've had a crappy week (sick, moody, blah) and I could use a bit of magic (in the form of pinmail).

So I open it up and there's the lovely bit of enchantment I was so looking forward to:

b474e19b02e486b75e32a057bcd6230f.jpg

BUT THATS NOT ALL!

4f84055f94c8c3834356896028b76826.jpg

Merlin zapped me of my longest-sought-after grails... My most wanted Sword in the Stone pin!!!!!! Merlin with Archimedes. ❤️❤️❤️

It's so perfect. You can just hear Archimedes giving Merlin his sass! Pinfeathers and golly fluff indeed.

Here it is on its new home on my SITS board:

8a290592a53174fd0ea0e3de46ca3375.jpg

Please excuse all the holes and ugliness. This board is way overdue for a makeover (and what a perfect excuse I have to do it now)!

I'm sorry this thread isn't longer or more gif-tactic but this is the best I can
do at the moment.

Thank you for the magic, Merlin!

8cd62175c575ee4d7865daacffb7aead.jpg

7672db6369255bd652c846d79b7692f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back