• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Great acquisitions from great people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great acquisitions from great people

Nathan95

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This month has been probably the best month for pin trading for me and i want to give a couple of thank yous for the DPFers that helped me out:
i would like to thank Jroxxfoo (Justin) for this
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
pin64513

I cant express how grateful i was for this zap, I'm still in awe about getting this and i cant explain how thankful i am for this

i would like Nuwintrader5654 for this:

pin48141

thank you Danny I'll have your pin out soon

i would like to thank Bob and Cat (Catburger) for this
pin66717

thank you two for this. I thought i wasnt ever going to get this

Last but not least i would like to thank StitchItch (Sebby)
pin52366

Thanks a ton for this. When i got this my inner Sebby came out and i couldnt help but to say "Thats legit!!" like you would

Last but not least i would like to thank StitchItch (Sebby)
pin52366

Thanks a ton for this. When i got this my inner Sebby came out and i couldnt help but to say "Thats legit!!" like you would

Lol! That's so legit. Haha totally Seb. But thank you because you also helped us out whether you knew it or not. :) Gratz on all your marquees!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back