• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Great Zap from Tokaji

ZAPPED! Great Zap from Tokaji

Sunoo

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just got this great zap from @Tokaji this morning, as I was packing up to go to the hotel for my wedding tomorrow. This was such a great surprise to receive! Our honeymoon is in Disneyland, so it's great that I have some traders and a bag to hold them. And the Oreos will be well enjoyed as well! Thanks so much, @Tokaji!

63RQfmb.jpg

4F7xPbP.jpg

QmoBa27.jpg

vqxurW1.jpg

WBKBnh7.jpg

aPPXhL5.jpg

dSCoAHe.jpg

CuxzbRk.jpg

Pics won’t seem to load for me in my building but congrats on the zap and getting married and Disneyland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huzzah! I'm so glad it got there in time. I was worried that it wouldn't, and I wanted you guys to have it for your trip. Many happy returns and enjoy your Disney vacation! :D

Back