• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and a question

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hello all. I am a looooong time pin trader and pinpics user (I'm ajk there as well.). Brand new to this site and looking forward to trading with everyone. I do have one quick question - how do you make those awesome signatures? I have several pins that I have been trying to get for a long time to finish up some sets and would love to show the list in that way. Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome! There are many talented members on our forum. If you sift through the subforums (I think Anything Goes might work), some people have offered to create signatures for the rest of us :p

I can make you one! Just PM me the PinPics numbers of the pins you're after and possible a theme for your signature, unless you want it with a white background :)

Thanks so much Piglet but Kritter beat you to it. :) But I very much appreciate the willingness to assist!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! They are much appreciated. :hug:

Thanks to Kritter for making my signature for me! (And to everyone else who offered to do so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back