• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

greetings, former dizpins members!

the crew is hard at work on making these forums a success. We can only hope it'll be half as good as everyone's old home (dizpins) was!

This is just lovely, and I have to say I just didn't care for Yuku.

Also, I would like to assure everyone that the dizpins board dying upon my arrival to it was distinctly NOT my fault! Only husbands drop dead around me.

This is just lovely, and I have to say I just didn't care for Yuku.

Also, I would like to assure everyone that the dizpins board dying upon my arrival to it was distinctly NOT my fault! Only husbands drop dead around me.

OMG! As I was reading this I swallowed wrong and started choking!!! No joke!!! Are you SURE your presence doesn't have ill affects on those around you????!?!?!?! lol :anxious:

:p

decided to join here as well :) maybe my forum and this one could work together to bring all the ohana to in one community again through both forums hehe

OMG! As I was reading this I swallowed wrong and started choking!!! No joke!!! Are you SURE your presence doesn't have ill affects on those around you????!?!?!?! lol :anxious:

:p

*laughs* Maybe there is something to it after all!

My current husband seems to be doing just fine, however. *knocks on wood* So perhaps dizpins took the fall for him.

Really appreciate the effort being made behind the scene! The forum looks really good & if you ever need any help - just shout!!!
definitely.

we're really committed to adding new and useful features for all our members. I go to work, (even work on the site a bit from work when i can), come home, and work again.... (on DPF)! We're literally pulling 20 hour days making this site the best it can be for everyone! :)

Thank you for this awesome site and its only a matter of time before everyone migrates here.
I love many of the cool features you have that we did not have previously and appreciate your dedication to this hobby.
Thank you

I mostly lurked on the old site but I have to say, the new home is pretty awesome! Especially love the iTrader and links to pinpics! Thank you for creating this!!

Back