• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from California :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from California :)

itsmissay

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there!
My name is Annie and I've become addicted (just a tiny bit) to collecting & trading pins.
Few months ago I made the best decision ever by getting an annual pass. Since then I've been collecting & trading pins.
Right now I don't really have a main theme for my collection. I've just been getting a bunch of Tsum Tsum mystery packs because I think it's really fun to open them, but I am slowly going to collect more Mulan pins since she's my favorite character.
I'm looking forward to trading and meeting new friends.

Hi Annie! Welcome to the forum and the addiction. Mystery packs are a lot of fun aren't they? Good luck on your collecting!

Welcome !
tenor.gif

Welcome! *waves* There are a fair number of Mulan collectors here on the boards, so you'll be in good company!

An annual pass is a great way to trade and increase your collection. Truth be told once you have one it’s easy to see the value for the cost. Are they expensive? Absolutely! But when you are able to go often, even at just 3-4 times a month the savings is tremendous.

Plus who doesn’t want to go the Disney Parks as often as they can?

I agree the Annual Pass was a very smart decision! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back