• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings from Hong Kong, China!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Hong Kong, China!

hyh16

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm Yee Hang from Hong Kong and so happy to meet all the Disney pins lovers here!

I'm a big fan of Disney so I choose to have my part-time job being a cast member in Hong Kong Disneyland! It is so much funny to trade the pins as a cast member with the guest! I can also go and trade the pins as a guest whenever I want! Haha!

If you are searching for any pins from Hong Kong Disneyland, I am very much like to help! So just feel free to tell me!

Aladdin and Mulan are my favourite Disney animations! I also love
Dumbo,
The Jungle Book,
Up!,
Wall-E.
.. Haha!
Star Wars is also one of my favourites (and now it is Disney's too!LOL)!
If you have any of the collections please contact me! Thank you so much!^3^
I would like to find some pins for my sister and cousins as well. The series include
Peter Pan,
Toy Story,
Donald Duck,
Alice in the Wonderland,
Chip'n Dale,
Stitch,
Monster Inc.,
Winnie the Pooh,
Pirates of the Caribbean
!

Cheers!

Welcome from far away hope to see you here on the boards
I collect tigger, Lady and the tramp, Beauty and beast, Pirates, some Alice in Wonderland,

I will say that Hong Kong has the most beautiful pins which we her in America can not get unless we go there
once you have your trades list up maybe we can trade
Again Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to DPF - :wavey:

It's so fun to see a HKDL Cast Member! HKDL is the only park I've not yet had the chance to visit. Maybe you could post some pics of your favorite HKDL sites.

I'm a fan of Little Mermaid, Tinker Bell and Figment. :fig: Although Dumbo seems to be making a dent in my collection :dumbo:

Happy Trading!

Hi Yee Hang! Welcome to DPF! Do you have a Pinpics account yet? I collect Chinese New Year pins from Hong Kong, so I'd love to trade!

Welcome to the forum! If you need pins from Disneyland resort just contact me! I'd love to trade for Hong Kong Disney pins.

Thank you for all the warm greetings! I am very willingly to help with your Hong Kong Disneyland collections! All are welcome to send me some pictures of the pins you would like to find, and I will try my best to search them for you!^^

Hope to have the chance trade with you!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back