• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Dear me. I seem to be going through forums like I go through husbands. Oh well! The new one is better anyways!

Greetings to everyone, and thank you for having me! I'm not a big time pin person, at least I don't think so, but me and my beloved collect a few things here and there, mainly Haunted Mansion and villains with a splash of Briar Rose, a dash of Alice and a twist of Stitch, with some Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones in there for flavor.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all, and hopefully trading/purchasing from you!

~Connie

check out the test forum and set up your av and sig (if you're inclined to do so) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back