• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

OswaldtheRabbit

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am new-ish to the pin trading world, but am now an avid collector! I started when I was younger, having bought some pins of my favorite movie, The Lion King, from my local Disney store. To my dismay it closed, and until a few years back, I had forgotten about pins. However, recent trips to WDW have more than significantly added to my collection! But I still have a long way to go! I look forward to conversing with you all, and learning more about pins in the process! Im sure ill have a lot of questions as I dive in, so feel free to educate me whenever possible!

Thank you all,
Oswald

Hello! TLK is also one of my favorite Disney movies, if not the favorite. :) Hope you'll have a great time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back