• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Growing Dumbo Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing Dumbo Collection

IceQueenSupreme

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
34dfc2dd8b5ab565d8350e6abb279ba3.jpg

It’s not huge yet, but after 2 years of collecting it’s grown significantly. Thankfully I’m picky and only collect Dumbo or else I’d need a lot more wall space lol.

“Don’t just fly, soar.†-Dumbo, 1941
Collecting everything Dumbo, one flying elephant at a time ❤️

What a cute collection! I love that family crest looking one at the top right, that's super cool!

Thank you! I actually found that one at Frank n Son in City if Industry, CA

“Don’t just fly, soar.†-Dumbo, 1941
Collecting everything Dumbo, one flying elephant at a time ❤️

Were you able to get the Love is, Dumbo pin? Also are you just fully collecting Dumbo or just rare ones?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Were you able to get the Love is, Dumbo pin? Also are you just fully collecting Dumbo or just rare ones?

No unfortunately my only real rule when collecting dumbo pins is that I just think their cute lol. I don’t specifically collect rare ones but those are usually ones that look the best to me and by chance I just end up with them. It’s just whatever looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No unfortunately my only real rule when collecting dumbo pins is that I just think their cute lol. I don’t specifically collect rare ones but those are usually ones that look the best to me and by chance I just end up with them. It’s just whatever looks good to me

Oh ok ok, the only reason I asked is because my mom Loves Dumbo and she has just started collecting and I noticed she has a few that I didn't see on your board, but they are also not rare or anything. I just thought you only collected high value ones. Your collection is really beautiful

Oh ok ok, the only reason I asked is because my mom Loves Dumbo and she has just started collecting and I noticed she has a few that I didn't see on your board, but they are also not rare or anything. I just thought you only collected high value ones. Your collection is really beautiful

Ohhh I get ya :) yeah they’re are some I just have to pass up. I’m pretty picky lol. Thank you and good luck to your mom on building her collection!

Nice collection! Thanks for sharing.
Do you need the Dumbo Easter egg pin?
I have it for trade if you're interested.
Hi there and thank you :) I may be interested but don't have much for trade. Please feel free to PM me and let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back