• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grrrr.... Wrong Team, Jennisney!!

ZAPPED! Grrrr.... Wrong Team, Jennisney!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
An international package was left in my mailbox yesterday... And I must say, everything about the package was great... except... WRONG TEAM!!!

Here I was, really taking a liking to you on the forums, Jennifer... and then you had to side with the dark side! Your actions are the equivalent of placing a bullseye on yourself for a trained marksman!! Oh well, you too shall fall!!

I do have to say, I loved what you sent, so at least you zap with class!!

Jenn sent me these two wonderful pins:

PD77559-front.jpg

PD76172-front.jpg

I can't wait to complete the AP set!! (Which reminds me, did the 4th piece ever come out??)

Anywho, Jenn -- Thank you so much for these amazing pins! They fit wonderfully with my collections! Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Nooooo, Jennifer. Not you, too! David is some kind of pin Svengali. Congrats to you Alex, but I am spending too much time being happy for you and not enough time gloating over David's eventual loss. While you may be too noble to resort to the specious tactics of the opposition, I am not. Evil plotting commencing in 5,4,3,2,1....

Awesome zap Alex. So Jenn wants to see what the dark side is like, team zagales will have to take care of that....:lol:

Back