• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Guide: Adding and editing your custom avatar

Guide: Adding and editing your custom avatar

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've enabled custom avatars here on DPF! To add or change your custom avatar, go to

"Settings" > under "My Settings/My Profile" > "My Avatar"

avguide.png

From here your current avatar (if any) is displayed. If you do not have one and want to add one, or if you do have one and would like to change it, you can do it from here under the "Custom Avatar" heading.

Option 1 allows you to upload your avatar from a custom URL (facebook, myspace, photobucket, flickr, etc)

while Option 2 will allow you to upload your custom avatar from your own computer.

Alternatively, you can select one of our pre-defined Generic avatars in the third section. We're working on adding more so you should be able to find something you like!

Finally, there are size limits on your custom avatar. they must be no larger than 150x150 pixels, and less than 48kb in size.

If you need any help creating an avatar, just ask in our Off-Topic forum.

Back