• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Halloween candy swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Halloween candy swap!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Halloween is coming up and unfortunally we dont celbrate it in Sweden. I do however LOVE Halloween and I was thinking of halloween candy...

So my question is, does anyone want to make a candy swap? I will send you a package with Swedish candy and you send me a package of halloween candy?

We could decide on a maximum value or weight because of shipping costs.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I like this idea, It would be interesting to see what kind of candies there are, but yes shipping costs will determine if it is worth trying Can I ask what kind of variety are you interested in for a rough estimate?

I like this idea, It would be interesting to see what kind of candies there are, but yes shipping costs will determine if it is worth trying Can I ask what kind of variety are you interested in for a rough estimate?
I like all kind of candy lol. I just think its fun to get candy that I cant buy at the stores here. Ive done a few of these candy swaps before. Its best to say if you dont like anything and if you are adventorus and wants to try some of the more strange popular Swedish candy or if you want the ones that everyone likes.

I would love to join in for this if anyone is up for a swap either international or in the US. I have access to candy from Eastern Europe, Japan, Australia, and the UK here at local import stores I could send.

Sure, I'd be happy to join! Candy and Halloween two of my favorite things! I don't have a problem shipping international either.

Sorry this took such a long time for me. I did not anticipate this much interrest. I cant afford to ship a package to all of you so I had to pick a few. I randomized the picks.

I sent messages to @SkeleCountry @Connies_Hobby @CanaDaLE and @momin.ator

I hope that the rest of you can find matches among the others. @Kerri780 is at least also in Eutope so that would make something different than US candy at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back