• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween Villain Wreaths at Disney Employee center (DEC)

Halloween Villain Wreaths at Disney Employee center (DEC)

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Series 1 and 2 now out. Wish they would make stuff like this available to the general collecting public. All the better stuff seems to be geared to the West Coast collectors. I know that it is a CM on-line thing, but they will end up on the auction sites at a very high multiple to the original price.

Series 1 and 2 now out. Wish they would make stuff like this available to the general collecting public. All the better stuff seems to be geared to the West Coast collectors. I know that it is a CM on-line thing, but they will end up on the auction sites at a very high multiple to the original price.
Yes, if wishes could come true this would be a nice one.

Thinking the online prices for some pins are coming down, so maybe these wreaths won't get too crazy. There is a lot of pin supply right now and with the economy what it is (ie, inflation) perhaps demand is weaker than usual.

Apparently, series 2 was made available to those who RSVP'd for the D23 Halloween event on the studios lot..

Don’t you guys believe you’re part of NY. And I think you get enough releases. Like every single one. You even got the CA exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt! Its great when pins get into the hands of traders who love the hobby!

I know I'm "late to the Party" but, since there is NO Cast Discount involved, cast members have just as much right to make $$ off this crazy hobby as any other reseller. Lord knows they need to supplement their income with how little they get paid (especially in CA). No "Crack Down" can be brought just because they're "Cast members" anymore than any CA resident for DSSH releases.

Yes, it's frustrating that WDI, DEC, DSSH and D23 Expos are all in CA!!! Especially since they produce most of the "most desired" pins.

However, the COLLECTORS are to blame for this shift from Trading to Buying and for Traders basing their pins on "value" (on auction/social media sites) instead of LE size, in same series, etc..

This abhorrent "resellers" market wouldn't exist without collectors "needing" their desired pin " at any cost".

Heck, look at Figment Popcorn Buckets, Loungefly mini backpacks, Dooney & Bourke bags, Park Holiday merchandise - anything "Disney" has a reseller market that is "out of control"!!

We are "wailing into the wind" and we brought this on ourselves. :(
@figment919

Last edited:
Back