• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Hannahmation Station - Custom Character Sketch Auction! :) (ends 10/01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Hannahmation Station - Custom Character Sketch Auction! :) (ends 10/01)

Hannahmation

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hello! Thank you for looking at our auction thread!
Here is an auction we hope will be as much fun for you as it is for us!
Taking a page from TalesofTOBV and Romancing_Train's (talented) books, we have decided to do a sketch auction of our own.
(We hope you girls don't mind -- your auctions just looked like so much fun and such a good idea! :))

Basic bidding for this auction will be for a
SINGLE CHARACTER, FULLBODY SKETCH
WITH MINIMAL/NO BACKGROUND

like this:

Caeligbawsketchforauction_zpse1ece928.png

However, if you would like to bid for something else or more, please feel free to do so -
just be sure to mention what you're bidding towards in your post!

Sketches are done on 8 1/2"x11" heavyweight sketch paper (it is Hannah's medium of choice)
and will be shipped out to the auction winner upon completion. If colour is desired,
the sketch will be scanned into the computer and coloured digitally. Should the
winner decide on something more complex, methods will be discussed over
PMs to figure out how best to tackle the project. :)

Other artwork samples include:

Rapunzel-downsized.png

auction-1.png

ShepandbabyDavid-colour-6_zpsf51bd8ae.png

Hannah is willing to give any genre of character you would like a try! :)

THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION WILL BE BASED ON THE PIN OR PINS WE LIKE BEST,
AND NOT SPECIFICALLY ON WHAT THE BIDDER WANTS DRAWN.

(Though that, too, may come into consideration. ;))

The ending date for this auction will be
MONDAY, OCTOBER 1st @ 10:00 pm EST
(ending so late since we will be at WDW most of next week/weekend for the Mulan PODM release)

Cheat Sheet!

WHAT WE LIKE:
Disney Auction (P.I.N.S.) pins - especially PRINCESSES and Stitch Invasion!
Pins showing characters as they appear in the movies
PODM pins on our wants list - just a few examples:
  • Steamboat Willie: a scene with the goat
  • Sword in the Stone: Merlin and Mim together
  • Peter Pan: a scene with Tinker Bell or Nana (close-up)
  • Dumbo: a scene with Dumbo's trunk entwined with Mrs. Jumbo's
  • Bambi: a scene with (one or more of) the characters among flowers OR lots of bunnies

WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
Villain pins (except P.I.N.S.)
Stitch pins not on our wants list!
The Fab Five - we don't collect them!
Pins with characters on amusement rides
Characters in outfits they did not wear in the movies
Holiday pins not on our wants list
Most pins with text on them

Happy bidding!
:)

Eek! I will be back with a bid :) these are gorgeous and I've been looking for an artist to bring characters from my novel to life!

Here's my bid to start:pin 489: WDW - Cast 15th Anniversary Coca-Cola Framed Set (Snow White)Pin 15626: JDS - Sparkle & Jeweled Princesses (CinderellaPin 90907: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel OnlyPin 59259: DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Cinderella Only)I am looking for something a little more complex - I think 3 characters in color, so I'll send you a PM so I know what to add to my bid later :)

Oh my goodness, what sweet compliments and thank you so much for the lovely first bid! I have to head out soon but I will respond to your PM when I get back! :)

I can draw animals, yep! I don't have any recent examples (I started drawing Kopa from TLK the other day but I got distracted and didn't end up finishing - whoops!) so all I have are these old (c. ~2009) samples of animals I've drawn (click the preview for the full picture):

Don't mind the ghost-image of the cat on the pictures - that's my "watermark". ;)

I hope that answers your question! :)

Heading out to WDW now, but wow! Great bid from Nite Owl, but LunarBasket's characters sound so interesting and fun to draw... I'll have to think about the leaderboard for a little bit! :)

Please add to my bid :)

Pin 22455: WDW - Mickey's Toontown of Pin Trading Event (Mickey Throws A Party) Sculpture Pin Set (Pluto)

Made it just in time! Please also add these two pins to my bid :)

Pin 26763: DCL-Pin Trading Under the Sea (Mickey and Donald)
Pin 20750: WDW - 25th Anniversary Framed Set (Tinker Bell)

And that's it! The winner is LUNARBASKET! Congratulations! :)

I will PM you in just a little bit to figure out the specifics of the trade! I'm so excited to be drawing your characters! C: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back