• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
*Somewhere deep within a closed Haunted Mansion, within Tokyo Disneyland, Jack Skellington sits and contemplates a new development that may effect Halloween Town. If anyone was nearby they would hear him mumbling to himself.*

"Unbelievable...who would do such a thing? I just finished decorating the parks for Halloween and this happens. I don't have time to redo things. I have to start getting the mansion ready for the yearly changeover. I'm going to need to call in some help."

jack.jpg

OOC*THE GAME HAS NOT STARTED YET. THIS IS JUST A TEASER TO GET US STARTED. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO START CHECKING IN.

Last edited:
2424214_39e33cc141_o.jpg

*Still mumbling to himself*

"I know I will write my dear friend Scar. I have heard rumors that he has a group of detectives that handle this sort of thing."

*Jack having become familiar with new technology, takes out his EYEPAD2 and types a message.*

DEAR SCAR,

IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I SEND THIS MESSAGE. I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY THESE LAST FEW WEEKS DECORATING HERE AT TOKYO DISNEY RESORT. I MEAN OF COURSE WHO ELSE WOULD THEY CALL UPON WHEN IT COMES TO HALLOWEEN, BUT ME THE PUMPKIN KING. ANYWAY I AWOKE THIS MORNING EARLY TO TAKE ZERO FOR A WALK BEFORE THE GUESTS STARTED TO CROWD IN. WELL THINGS LOOKED FINE HERE IN FANTASYLAND, BUT WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE CENTER OF THE HUB IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. ALL OF THE CHARACTER PUMPKINS THAT I HAD ORDERED AND CAREFULLY PLACED THERE WERE GONE. IN THEIR PLACE WERE EGGS....YES I SAID EGGS...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. NO? WELL HERE IS PROOF.

e9-1.jpg

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THIS WAS VERY UPSETTING TO ME, BUT IT ONLY GOT WORSE. AS I MADE MY WAY THROUGH TOMORROWLAND AND PAST MONSTER'S INC. WHAT DO I SEE?...MORE EGGS....

e17.jpg

MY DECORATIONS HAVE BEGAN TO DISAPPEAR. I FELT FAINT SO I RUSHED BACK HERE TO THE HAUNTED MANSION. I AM AFRAID TO GO OUT AGAIN, AS I AM AFRAID TO SEE ANY OTHER CHANGES. THEN I CALLED SANDY CLAWS AND ASKED HIS ADVICE, BUT HE JUST TOLD ME THAT NOW I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE SOMEONE TAKE OVER MY HOLIDAY. THEN HE HUNG UP. JUST AS HE HUNG UP OLC CALLED ...COMPLAINING...IT SEEMS THAT TDS IS NOW ALSO COVERED IN EASTER DECORATIONS ALSO.

YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE. PLEASE HELP.

SINCERELY,
JACK SKELLINGTON

Last edited:
thumbnailCA3XNJ4M.jpg

*Meanwhile somewhere in a cave on Tokyo Disney property a phone rings and plays the ring ton *IN THE JUNGLE< THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT. A lion with a dark scar on his cheek awakes.*

"Who could it be at this hour? I need my beauty sleep afterall."

*Scar answers his phone and reads the message.* "Hmmm... a new case....no deaths...yet...well this seems a bit below my expertise, but what the heck. I have some rookies I need to break in and this may be just the case to do it on."

MESSAGE TO*ANTON,KEVIN, TINK,DODO BIRD,AURORA,TRON,FIGMENT,BROTHER RAY,HADES,POCHAHANTAS,CHESSIE,ARIEL,RAFFIKI and TIMON....

Report to the Haunted Mansion in Tokyo Disneyland....we have a case and rooms have been arranged for us in the mansion...unless of course you are chicken.
I will see you there and don't be late.

OOC* Check in begins here..hope you have brushed up on Tokyo Disney Resort and the game rules.

Kevin is out gathering food for her children until they begin to chirp..she rushes home and see the chicks chirping at her phone...she reads the text message off scar and rings Carl Fredrickson to come and look after her chicks and asks him for a lift to Japan in the Spirit Of Adventure.

Ariel was out swimming with flounder when sebastian came running up with an urgent message. seeing that scar needs her help she grabs her detective hat, magnified glass, and gadgets and gizmos a plenty! She says goodbye and starts to swim across the pacific ocean all the way to japan.
images

Last edited:
*Back in Wonderland, an iPhone lying next to an invisible Cat vibrates, indicating a text message. A still-invisible hand reaches out and lazily read's Scar's message. The Cheshire Cat decides to join in this little mystery and leaves Wonderland, invisibly reappearing at the Haunted Mansion in Tokyo Disneyland. Even though he already has arrived, he doesn't feel like making his presence known ... yet.*

RyansJapanTrip205.jpg

*Arriving at the Haunted Mansion, Scar sees that Halloween decorations are still dominant in this area. The park isn't open yet, but Haunted Mansion is closed so Scar isn't worried about being spotted by autograph seeking guests. Scar walks up and gives a knock on the front door. With no answer he turns the knob and finds that it's open. Entering with caution, Scar finds himself in a strangely shaped room with photos hanging on the wall. Finding another door he exits the room and finds Jack Skellington waiting for him on the other side.*
jack.jpg

JACK: "Scar , my friend...it is so nice for you to join me. I am frantic over the situation and OLC officials are threatening to not let me redecorate the mansion for the holidays if I don't get this solved. I hope that you have others coming. Rooms have been set up for everyone and we can use the ballroom for meetings. Why don't you put your things in your room and then take one of the DoomBuggies down to the ballroom. I will greet the others and then join you."

SCAR* " I hope you serve Zebra cutlets here. Have everyone go directly to the ballroom..I am anxious to start this case. The sooner we solve it the sooner I get back to my catnap."

It was a hot, average day out on the pride land until the winds came through.

29e1yl0.jpg

The winds travel into the tree of life like a river, and Rafiki breathes the air in midst of deep meditation. "Could it be?," Rafiki murmured.

14muteg.jpg

Rafiki without a doubt realizes Scar needs his help. Although not a particular fan, Rafiki decides he can't go against a king's wishes. Rafiki blurts out "Can't forget da stick," and then heads out of the savannah in a sprint.

Timon found himself in his room, staring at himself in a mirror as he tried on his fifth Halloween costume. He was having the hardest time picking one for Mickey’s party and he wasn’t even sure about this one. He was now sporting a Buzz Lightyear outfit and he was strutting his stuff when his phone went off. Looking down at the message his face went from an unsure pondering look to a smug half smile.

“Well what would he do without my help?”

Closing the cellphone he slipped it into his costume and strolled out the room, his hand reaching up and closing the visor.

“To infinity…and beyond!”

image2full.jpg

Aurora was playing in the forest when one of the forest rabbits bought Aurora her phone. Aurora reads the message from Scar. She has not heard from him in quite a while. The message is a bit vague and doesn't mention any murders so Aurora is happy not to read bad news. She tells Phillip that she needs to get back to the castle to pack for Tokyo.

After she is packed Aurora heads to the airport where she boards her private jet. (She is a Princess after all) Aurora settles in with a good book. She wonders what is going on in Tokyo that needs their attention.

Last edited:
The Lord of the Dead, leaves the offices of Evil Inc and returns home to the Underworld to collect his belongings and to prepare for his trip to the land of the mortals.
View attachment 6731
First stop is his home here in his underworld domain , He quickly grabs his earpiece to his Wombat 8000, an upgraded version worked up by his own" tech" dept.
" Mary I need you in my office immediately, while you are on your way call the geek squad and have them send me the toybox!
Yes Mary all of them, Archamedies, Devinci,Dr FrankenOllie,Einstien, that new kid Hawking, have them send me whatever new stuff they've come up with!
I will also need my long trip bag packed,I know this is not in your job discription but with P&P out of town, everyone has to do extra work, yes.. extra robes,and toss in some shades and sunscreen, You know how I burn in the sun!!ha ha ha! Ohhh and Mary, I will need to have some files pulled "
This last he spoke as he views his Wombat text log and sees the message from Scar, he pays special attention
to the list of other detectives and relays all thier names to his secratary. "Be a dear and have it all ready by the time I get there!"
Hades reaches his office and begins to review the files on his desk, Tinkerbell, Scar, Kevin, Dodo,etc, etc ok they are all here , lets see what they say, he thinks
to himself as he thumbs through each file. Each contains a small zip file which he downloads to the Wombat, no sense in reading this part now , he muses
there will be time later. His smile grows even larger.... ohhh yes time IS something he has ... after all hes had it for eternity already~
The Blonde walks into the office and hands Hades some more zip files. Her white frilly top is way to low cut, her cleavage practically spilling from the opening of
her blouse, her dress is white and very mini, and of course is perhaps two sizes to small, a fact her boss doesnt mind at all.
View attachment 6733

"Ms Monroe. Thank you so very much for your efforts today. You may go now."
The secratary gives him a most evil look, "oh sure, get me this.... get me that.......pack my bag, find me sunscreen, do you have any idea how hard it to get SPF 50 HERE! ,
You expect me to wear this rediculous costume and for what , a few hours a day out of my torment sessions?
You know this isnt worth it at all, I should have just stayed right where I was in Indiana before I met you!!!
She continues to rant at the injustice of the afterlife all of which is the Lord of the Underworlds absolute fault......Hades looks to the woman and smiply says..View attachment 6732
ANd YOU THINK YOUR IN HELL!?"""

He downloads the last arrived files , these it turns out are most usefull of all. They are the maps of TDL both the attractions and services. Well this will be most usefull,
View attachment 6734
View attachment 6735" Hmm,Oriental culture does not treat the dead as Western culture does so the odds are that HM will not be in the same land as the others have it,where is it?
Ahhh in Fantasyland,,,,Ya know, I kinda thought it would go there myself!!" he chuckles to himself.
"Why do they call it Fantasyland, I mean its not like any fantasy anyone I know ever had??"
Hades gathers his bags, the toybag from the geek squad arrives via special messanger.The delivery was incredibly fast considering the undeworlds traffic at this hour!! The driver looks familiar, especially that bushy mustache, his nametag says Dale but Hades figures he's just another Disney fan here in the underworld.
"Ok I got my bags, both physical and psycological,I got my toys, and I got a reason to go." He says as he turns and gets bombasted by the STILL ranting secratary!!
"Oh yes I have REASONS to go!!"
There is a loud popping sound, a white-hot bright flash, and The L.O.D. vanishes from the Underworld. A faint wisp of sulphur and brimstone still linger in the air.
That same popping sound again, and the white hot flash is seen just next to the information booth across from Dumbo. Hades stares for a moment at the exterior of the HM, adjusts his Raybans,and opens up his Wombat, he reinstalls the earpiece for voice command and speaks to the device.
"Access files. Disney Crime Investigations. Begin alphabetical sequence of file comparisons and compalations. Specifics to foils, secrets and indiscretions.
Notify when analysis is complete."

Last edited:
Figment is chilling out in the imagination institute when he gets a text message.

"Oh! I'm needed in Japan. I wonder what this mystey will contain."

As the spirit of Adventure finally flies over TDL, kevin calls to carl to stop.

She clambers down the rope ladder and notices she is in front peter pans flight ride and has a quick look around and spots the haunted mansion heads over and enters through the front door.

She begins to look around for other guests until Jack appears from nowhere behind her and says *welcome* to which scared her out of her wits and squawks loudly which echoes through the mansion.

Jack finally calms her down and mentions to go meet scar in the ballroom and to take a doombuggy to go meet with him. She could barely fit into the doombuggy but managed it in the end and so it set off down the dark hallway to meet scar in the ballroom..hoping nothing will jump out and scare her again...

Ray, having finally returned from WDW's 40th Celebration, receives the text that he is needed in a place called Tokyo Disneyland. "That ain't in the bayou. . . " After eating a lil gumbo with the family and kissing mama goodbye, he asks his beloved Evangeline to point the way. He arrives and finds the Haunted Mansion. Hesitantly, he flies toward the building. "This done look like something right up outta Shadowman world . . Must be some voodoo juju going on up in here." He flies inside, and is met by a strange skeleton man. "Yep, Shadowman. . . . Brother Ray gonna be extra careful tonite, yesir." Jack introduces himself and points Ray towards the Doombuggy. Ray shakes his butt a lil more,lighting the way a lil better (as much as one bug can) and follows the track from above, stopping off at the ballroom.

After swimming for hours Ariel is finally in TDL. She runs through the park through the castle and up to the haunted mansion. Slowly entering she sees jack who appoints her to the line of doom buggys. Timing her steps she jumps into one of the passing buggies and is on her way to the ballroom.

After borrowing an inflatable raft from a group of Somalian pirates, Rafiki set off for Tokyo. He finally arrived in the American Waterfront after hours of paddling with his stick to pay a visit to his cousin located in the Hotel Hightower.

l.jpg

This kind monkey gave Rafiki directions to go to the Tokyo Disneyland Haunted Mansion, but not after a quick catchup between the two cousins. Rafiki sneaks backstage after dressing up as Tigger to protect his identity. It could not have came at a worse time when a CM pulled Tigger to go on that afternoon's 3PM parade.

3794530279_9450819b09.jpg

When Rafiki saw signs of the Mansion nearby he hopped off the parade float and took the back entrance in. "Finally," he sighed and took a deep breath as he realized his adventure was over. Or was it really just beginning?

rafiki.jpg

*Still invisible, perched on a tree outside the Haunted Mansion, Chessie watches a various assortment of detectives arrive and approach the Haunted Mansion with a wide variety of attitudes and demeanors. The Cat can't help but grin ... even if the case itself turns out to be boring, the interaction between the guests should more than make up for it. Chessie glances around and as he notices that not everyone who should be present is present, his grin gets even wider. He can't wait for the fun to start - and it should be fun.*

OOC: Darryl, your introductory post had me LOL! And thanks for posting the map of TDL - I think it will be very useful. :)

OOC: I'm probably not in the game, but I couldn't post yesterday from the parks.

Inspector Dodo peeks out between the leaves of the bush where he has taken refuge from the hoards of people crowding into WDW for the 40th Anniversary party. He got the post from Scar, but there was no way to leave the safety of his sanctuary. There were so many people, he was unable to even go out and get matches for his pipe. He is rumpled, tired and in desperate need of a pipe. His transport appears to have been knocked over and stepped on by several human feet. Inconsiderate at best, he mumbles. He dusts himself off and proceeds to pack his little travel bag for the trip to Tokyo. He decides he'd better eat something first or his wings won't hold up for the long distance journey.

He manages to sneek inside the bakery and grab a few sweets before anyone notices him. He also snags a hot cup of coffee and returns to his bush to eat a hearty breakfast. As he wipes his beak with the nice cloth napkin, he runs out from behind the bush, startling a few people, and takes off for Tokyo. He manages to arrive in the park with one a short stop in DL where he fuled up with plenty of carbs.

Using the handy map he printed from his I-phone to his portable printer, he flies past Fantsyland and finds himself in the wrong part of the park. He realizes that his map is upside down and quickly flips it over (which is not easy while in flight). He finally locates the Haunted Mansion and finds a nice place to settle in for a nap.

* As other detectives enter the ballroom they see Scar sitting at one end of a long table. He is enjoying leg of lamb from one of several dishes on the table. He begins to speak while at the same time chewing and spraying bits of meat onto those who are nearby.*" Have a seat and enjoy the food while we wait for Jack to join us and tell us why we are here. If you can get used to the ghosts floating by and the terrible organ music the food is quite nice and chosen to meet each of our needs..... I see vegetables, cakes, some bugs, fruit and even fish. Jack should be along any minute now . Just a few on my list haven't arrived."

Kevin decides to sit on the chandelier so to be out of mouths way as she doesnt like the way scar is chomping on the bone of what was a leg of lamb.. she sneaks the bowl of fruit up to the chandelier so no one notices she is taking all the fruit.

ooc* never been on the HM ride so hope there is a chandelier lol

Back