• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Happy Easter zap from my DPF Easter Bunny

ZAPPED! Happy Easter zap from my DPF Easter Bunny

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I actually received this on friday, but then I got super sick. High fever with body aches.... just came out of nowhere. Then I did end up opening on Saturday but was still sick and didn’t have the energy to post. Here I am, on the third day, feeling a bit better, but not enough to make it to church. At least there was service streaming online. Happy Easter everyone!

So.. back to the “crappiest“ zap ever (her words, not mine)

f3b7467156ce317de70a257a3a505e9e.jpg

Hehe you didn’t have to include other things but I won’t say no

f30d1ba3668b8cc695a19efe96b5cb49.jpg

0f6f861f149b0e7da8b7490fd9c6f047.jpg

Marc immediately took dumbo but he doesn’t even use lip balm!! Need to steal it back. Hehe thank you for scrapper belle and also the duet!

You’re the best, Lucy! @Disneychildwithin thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I think I might have has the stomach flu?? But I’m feeling much better now just a little bummed that I spent the whole weekend in bed when there’s so much to do. Womp womp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back