• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Happy Ox Year Mystery Pin Set Trading Thread

TRADING Happy Ox Year Mystery Pin Set Trading Thread

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Starting a trading thread for the Happy Ox Year Mystery pin set. These are pin 39390 to 39399 in pintradingdb.com. (Unable to post a picture...)

I am hoping to complete my pin set.
My in search ofs (ISO):
Mickey (View Pin: Disney Parks - Year of the Ox Mystery Collection - Mickey Mouse)
Minnie (View Pin: Disney Parks - Year of the Ox Mystery Collection - Minnie Mouse)
Stitch (View Pin: Disney Parks - Year of the Ox Mystery Collection - Stitch)
Chip (View Pin: Disney Parks - Year of the Ox Mystery Collection - Chip)

My traders: Dale, Goofy, Daisy and Clarabelle

Thread is open to all... please feel free to post your ISOs and wanted if you are also looking to gain some from this set.

Last edited:
If I can find where I put them, these are the ones I got. The top row are/were traders.

I know that's not much help, but maybe that'll make me get in gear to find them. Lol
10f894bc8ab7f749379fd361cfa1beb8.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm glad this thread is posted. I bought 3 boxes, and got the ones I wanted and 5 out of 6. So now I want to try for the set but wasn't sure if I would end up with untradeable duplicates. So far I only have a Minnie for trade, but now I'll get a couple more boxes when we go back to Epcot tomorrow.

If I can find where I put them, these are the ones I got. The top row are/were traders.

I know that's not much help, but maybe that'll make me get in gear to find them. Lol
10f894bc8ab7f749379fd361cfa1beb8.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
If you are trying to complete the set looks like my extra Clarabelle and Goofy would trade nicely for your Minnie and Mickey. If you find them and are interested in trading. PLMK. :)

Back