• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happy to be on here!

Happy to be on here!

mrkillie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I started collecting pins about 17 years ago when my then 6 year old daughter said while we were visiting WDW: "Dad, here's something we can do as a family. As a family daddy. We can collect these pins." Since then, I have accumulated thousands of pins, Disney, Disney licensed and fantasy. I hope to sell/trade with some folks here and make some new friends. I am mrkillie on most forums, but pinsterkillie on instagram. Feel free to follow me.

-Joel

Welcome Joel! I love that you collect and trade pins as a family. Do you have a favorite theme(s) that guide your collecting?
My wife likes Haunted Mansion and Villains - most specifically Maleficent. My daughter does Stitch, Up, Baymax and a couple others. My collections include Little Mermaid, Jessica Rabbit, Star Wars, Nightmare Before Christmas and most recently started collecting Fantasia/Chernabog. But anything that catches our eyes is fair game!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :lgm: That's a great quote. Glad it was the start of so many years of collecting. You must have awesome collections. Would love to see some pictures sometime.

I started pin trading with my daughter also. 10 years ago. She is now an adult. This hobby is one of our bridges. (Build bridges with your children and those bridges will keep you in together when they are adults.)

Welcome and looking forward to trading!

Back