• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Harry Potter store NYC

SOLD! Harry Potter store NYC

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Probably Should’ve posted earlier but I’m at the Harry Potter store NYC. I’ll probably be here about an hour or so if anybody wants a pick up of anything let me know.

I should probably add cost will be price of item with tax plus shipping plus PayPal plus $2 per item.

Last edited:
I have a meeting to get to and not enough time to suss out items. Thanks so much for offering to pick stuff up. Hope you enjoy your day!

Reactions: Ajk
I have a meeting to get to and not enough time to suss out items. Thanks so much for offering to pick stuff up. Hope you enjoy your day!
No problem. I’ll try to give more notice next time. Was a spur of the moment thing.

I need to mosey my way in there eventually, but out of curiosity, what do they have in the way of spirit jerseys? Don't go nuts, though.
I'm so sorry!! For some reason I didn't see this until now. Sorry for not getting back to you. They had a few things that were "Wizarding World" but most things were house-specific (that goes for pretty much everything). There was also the ability to get your name put on most things as well if desired. But there was a 40 minutes wait for that at the time I was there.
Hope that helps. And sorry again.

I'm so sorry!! For some reason I didn't see this until now. Sorry for not getting back to you. They had a few things that were "Wizarding World" but most things were house-specific (that goes for pretty much everything). There was also the ability to get your name put on most things as well if desired. But there was a 40 minutes wait for that at the time I was there.
Hope that helps. And sorry again.

Oh, no worries. I would have felt bad if you'd really gone searching because I probably would have said, "Thanks for the info!!!" Haha.

Reactions: Ajk
There's a Harry Potter store?!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Sure is. And they put a lot of effort into it.

f9ba2e986942de7d6b5b510d28b9d5fe.jpg

efe0528cddde1fe321657dba52c164a8.jpg

0d27ec1729faca5391dd4f46f2f53caf.jpg

d247c50047d6ec5e3b4a95efe976886c.jpg

26816eb48a0d90b61d82b5724ba70389.jpg

fdc7abf85fdedc5ba14a1cae1366ff85.jpg

061c330ed45f332d6373610a0b505899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do a VR experience with them as well. Taking daughter to check it out just before school starts.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back