• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has anyone got pictures of a pinfolio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got pictures of a pinfolio?

AVeryGoofyPrincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im interested in purchasing either a pinfolio of pinfolio pro and was wondering if anyone had any pictures and would mind giving their 2 cents about if they like it or not

thanks in advance!

Niamh

Here is mine! It's just the basic one, I actually got mine free winning one of their contests. I've had it a couple months, and so far I really like it!
Here's the front cover, mine has like an iron on transfer image instead of a patch, and so far so good! No issues with it rubbing off.
f451393f1537db1e863a7decc55cf606.jpg

Here is the inside. There's a piece of fleece inside to protect your pins from rubbing against each other.
5951f2ce525f9d583e30ba66b6e832cc.jpg

And here's an example of some pins stuck into it.
606fe9f436e44c3c2cc2da230ee788a4.jpg

So far I'm really overall happy with it! I like to bring this if I'm doing pins, but want to bring lanyard pins for trading with kids or lanyard hunting, or if I have all my books I use it to hold all my keepers for the day. The foam seems to be holding up find with multiple pokes.

I might invest in one of their other books since I am pretty happy with this one.

They have a newer version, just released, I think. This is the older version, but mine I just got in Sept. I also have 2 of the smaller books like Pretty Omi posted. Those are going to be for lanyard trading when in the parks. I lost my pouch this trip (and about 2 dozen traders, ouch) so I'm going to keep one book where we are staying for the keepers, and one to take to the park each day with traders and what I traded for.

The thing I like most is that the 5 pages have a fabric strip attached to the seam before the page starts. This allows the pages to lay flat when the pages are full of pins. Those that have tried Disney bags, know when they are full the bag bulges very badly. The pages are also very stiff, so they are easy to flip.

There is a zipper pouch on the front, and a small zipper pouch on the inside of the front cover. There is a plastic separator between each of the pages so pins don't bang up against each other. There is a strap for carrying on your shoulder and backpack straps.

I have this group of pins organized "profile" but these are my keepers from the pin event trip. I need to empty the bag out, because I'm going to use it for my traders, and I think most people are used to pages being displayed "landscape" because of how most people fill their Disney bags to try to keep pages flat and avoid the bulging problem

This is a page from near the back of the book, hopefully you can make out the width of the fabric strip

Their website is: GoPinPro with PinFolio which is a store powered by Etsy. They also sell on Ebay, I'm not sure I can post their name but their listings are obvious. But they are transitioning to their new products now, so both say "seller is away"

A friend of my parents runs a collectibles store in FL, and they carry their products as well, which is where I got mine. But this friend frequents the Central FL Pin Trading events so if people in FL are looking, I'm sure they could find a table selling them.

My D Pins (CA) also carries their products.

The bag that @hopemax showed retails for $60. Not sure how much shipping is on top of that, or whether it is included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back