• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion 40th Anniuversary Auction. Ends 1-16 at 5 PM DLR time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion 40th Anniuversary Auction. Ends 1-16 at 5 PM DLR time!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We have decided to try something a little different. We have this 40th Anniversary Haunted Mansion tile. It is in it's original box and has a built in stand on the back so it can be stood up. It can also be used as a trivet I would think. It has only been taken out of the box to look at when we first got it at the Haunted Mansion Event and then again to take the picture for this auction. We have two of these so we decided we would part with one of them. Regular rules apply...

We are looking for random LE pins or good OE pins for this auction. Of course we would like PODM's as well. We are not necessarily looking for anything off our wants but more for good pins to offer in games for this site. They can be new releases or old, Princess or villain it just doesn't matter. Of course if you want to take a stab at offering pins on our wants list that is OK too. IT IS ALL GOOD! LOL

The auction will end on 1-16 (Sunday) at 5 PM PT (Disneyland time). I will try to put up a leader board at least once a day and be around the last hour of the auction in case it is needed. I just want this to go to someone that will think it is as cool, dope, fly (insert your word of choice here... LOL) as we do!

OMG!! That is AMAZING! I have ALWAYS wanted one of these tiles, but they are always SO expensive!
Hopefully I will win! HAHA
I will bid:

Just click the pic to go to the page!

OOO I don't know which bid I like better so we are going to call this a tie at least until I can give this a lot of thought...

Leader Board
1. TIE
2spongey6
Pin 84676: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: Framed Pin Set - (First) 'A' ONLY

torianne-2008

Pin 84206: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Walt Disney World® Railroad

This auction ends tomorrow. Hope to have some other bids before then. Thanks to The two people that have bid on this great tile!

It was brought to my attention that I put the wrong date on this. I had intended to end this on Sunday but since I put the wrong date I will go by the actual date listed. This Auction will end on WEDNESDAY, 1-16!

OK....I didn't see this one on your wab=nts but I didn't see it in your collection either so I will start with this one:

Pin 92178: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Hitchhiking Ghosts

Thanks!

Jodi

Thank you for the bid Jodi. While I love HHG pins I only collect the Disneyland Mansion, that is why you did not find it on my wants.
Here is the current Leader Board
1. TIE
2spongey6

torianne-2008

jsutherin1
Pin 92178: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Hitchhiking Ghosts

I will add these..
Pin 89351: Cool Characters - 7 Mini-Pin Collection - Mickey Only Pin 91235: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Pa
Pin 91232: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Sorcerer
Pin 91233: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Sorcerer CHASER

Thanks for the addition to your bid. Right now I am leaning your way where as before I was leaning toward 2Spongey6. I do not know for sure how it will end however so I am leaving the leader board with a tie for first. I will post it officially a little later on today. Thanks

Here is the current Leader Board. I did not realize that torianne-2008 had added 4 pins. I thought it was only 2. If I had to choose today I am pretty sure I would choose torianne-2008. All 4 pins you added are for a good friend of mine. The only reason I am leaving it a tie is that I would like the Framed set pin for my collection. Remember the pins do NOT have to be on my wants list. I would like some decent pins to offer in the monthly game I am going to try to run. So far none of these offers would go to the games... LOL. You all are GREAT at offering pins on my wants list... LOL
1. TIE
2spongey6

torianne-2008
Pin 91235: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Pa
Pin 89351: Cool Characters - 7 Mini-Pin Collection - Mickey Only 2.
jsutherin1

This auction will end tomorrow. Good luck to everyone. Here is the current leader board. I am leaning towards them in the order they are written.

torianne-2008
Pin 89351: Cool Characters - 7 Mini-Pin Collection - Mickey Only 2.
Pin 91232: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Sorcerer

2spongey6

jsutherin1

Status
Not open for further replies.