• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion 45th Mystery pins

Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion 45th Mystery pins

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Let's do something a little different. All my previous auctions have been LE pins, preferably low LEs. But there are a heck of a lot of other pins out there that people want. And I don't only collect LEs, so why not auction off something different?

In this auction I have not 1, not 2, but 3 lovely pins from the Haunted Mansion 45th anniversary mystery set. This auction is for all three. You can't just bid on one or two of them. If you want one and not the others, well, you'll have yourself a couple of nice traders.

What will it take to win this auction? Well, as always, we (this one is with my friend again) are open to anything except fantasy. But in this case, we are really focused on Hidden Mickeys. Doesn't matter too much which ones. The more the merrier! This is a case where probably the person that puts up the most pins will win. But that said, I do have my wants on PinPics under AJK (and there are a TON of HMs listed) and my friend is very interested in the recent watch pins as well as pretty much anything specific to WDW. (And "cute" stuff is always a plus to them.

So if you have a bunch of HMs, and want to turn them into these awesome mystery pins celebrating the Haunted Mansion, we're looking forward to your bid. (HMs (or anything else) for HMs!)

This auction will close on Sunday, September 27 at 5:00 Eastern Time.

f4966321263be5b529e73c504667b83d.jpg

Ohhh nice Haunted Mansion pins. HM pins for HM pins? I'm going to Epcot tomorrow so I'll different be on the lookout for the new ones and the watch ones. I'm definitely planning on making a bid!
Looking forward to it!

Well, it wasn't the most exciting auction ever, but it was still a GREAT one from my perspective.

Thank you @Fins4pins for an awesome winning bid! I'll send you a DM on the details.

Back