• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion Jumbo! Ends Feb. 2nd at 4pm Disneyland time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Haunted Mansion Jumbo! Ends Feb. 2nd at 4pm Disneyland time!
I have given this a lot of thought. At first I wanted to keep it a tie because the Hag pin is a VERY highly wanted pin for me. As I thought more and more about it I realized that Jodi was CLEARLY in the lead and that I would not take the hag over her bid even though I really want it. With that said the new leader board is as follows...

jsutherin1
Pin 93856: DLR - Attraction Posters - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea This is good pin for games!
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
Pin 94191: D23 - Photo Slider - Dumbo
Boogieman

Pin 87479: DisneyShopping.com -Old Hag Snow White Jumbo Pin I love this pin
Pin 70082: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: Dead End Sign Pin
RiftRaftStreetRat
Pin 94731: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight: Stitch Diving Into Banana Split nice pin for games
Pin 91896: DLP - Belle Pink Glitter Handbag (Beauty and the Beast)

Leader Board is unchanged

jsutherin1
Pin 93856: DLR - Attraction Posters - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea This is good pin for games!
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
Pin 94191: D23 - Photo Slider - DumboPin 93112: WDW - New Fantasyland 2012 Hinged Pin
Boogieman

Pin 87479: DisneyShopping.com -Old Hag Snow White Jumbo Pin I love this pin
Pin 70082: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House: Dead End Sign Pin
DLR Attraction Posters- Jungle Cruise
RiftRaftStreetRat
Pin 94731: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight: Stitch Diving Into Banana Split nice pin for games
Pin 91896: DLP - Belle Pink Glitter Handbag (Beauty and the Beast)

Status
Not open for further replies.