• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Haunted Mansion & NBC Bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Haunted Mansion & NBC Bracelets

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
393   0   0
Hi all,
I will be selling a few things on Ebay soon but thought I would offer them first here....
I am going to try to add a link to an album later if I can figure out how to do it. But if you are interested in any of the items, please feel free to PM me with your email address and I will email the images to you.

#1) $100.00- Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Charm Bracelet. Pre-owned in original box.
Made of mixed metal parts plated in Sterling silver.
Toggle clasp. The toggle parts are an axe and a heart.
It has 5 portrait charms- all of the bride Constance with her different husbands (George, Reginald, The Marquis, Frank, and Ambrose). 6 heart and 4 axe charms between the portraits.

#2) $20.00- Haunted Mansion Key chain. In original box. Never been used. Oval shape with the 40th Anniversary Logo

#3) $20.00- Nightmare Before Christmas Charm Bracelet. Pre-owned.
Silver tone link. Lobster clasp.
5 black spider charms and 5 character charms: center charm is coffin shaped with Jack image/red glitter background. To the right is a coffin shaped charm with Sally image/blue glitter background. To the left of Jack is a coffin shape charm with Zero image/yellow glitter background. The two round charms on the ends are Oogie with a green glitter background and The Mayor with a red glitter background.

Shipping is additional.
USA- $3.00 for the NBC bracelet or keychain. $6.25 for the HM bracelet.
I will ship internationally. PM me for a quote

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back