• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Haunted zapped by a Foolish Mortal!

ZAPPED! Haunted zapped by a Foolish Mortal!

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Well, it sounds very Haunted Mansion-ish for Haunted575 to be zapped by @FoolishMortal71.
Sammy took a trip to Shanghai DL and thought of me - touches my heart - when he saw the Alice booster set. First of all, I can’t believe this was not on my radar as AIW is my main collection and I love the Tim Burton movies. Secondly, I love the design and colors and White Rabbit (my favorite AIW character) looks amazing. Lastly, thank you Sammy for such an amazing zap!

I don’t think I have any pins from Shanghai so these are truly special. I love these pins as much as my Alice Park Pack pins....I could go on and on...

5ac754d5cffa02aa4c24ac5de77574a6.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are very welcomed! When I saw them I immediately thought of you! Shanghai Disneyland has a really cool maze based of the Tim Burton Alice movies and the artwork is also featured in the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel. It's a very unique design versus the traditional Disney Alice so I knew it would be a fun addition to your collection.

855dfaf53f682a70acabec35467668a5.heic
9d5eed8d85d116c2db0d906cd6b85e65.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back