• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over
Thank you very much @Haunted575 for hosting the game! It was a lot of fun.
Thank you to @Disneychildwithin for gifting me a spot in the game!

The pins fit well on the board.

50044676853_8d0d6efbd2_z_d.jpg

If you haven’t already, please let me know if you’ve received your pins from the game. Post here or private message.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took a bit since going back to work but I finally went to opening my pin mail today. I got zapped a Jolly Roger pin and stickers I used to hand out at WDW, lol brings back memories...

¡¡¡Thanks again HM!!!
aa39139542e5b1bffd0ce032e51957ed.jpg

Last edited:
No excuses, no excuses. But..... my dog ate the package and he had to have surgery and the vet wouldn’t give me the envelope until I paid the bill. OK maybe it wasn’t THAT bad but he did bark when it was delivered. I’m just a bad liar and a good procrastinator to boot.
I received Haunted’s prize a bit ago and would like to post with my thanks for such a nice game. The second sticker you sent has already been sent on to a beautiful little Moana fan. We truly have a great group here and don’t want to spoil it. THANK YOU!
182e880aabae919be54f0bdfe15b9860.jpg

No excuses, no excuses. But..... my dog ate the package and he had to have surgery and the vet wouldn’t give me the envelope until I paid the bill. OK maybe it wasn’t THAT bad but he did bark when it was delivered. I’m just a bad liar and a good procrastinator to boot.
I received Haunted’s prize a bit ago and would like to post with my thanks for such a nice game. The second sticker you sent has already been sent on to a beautiful little Moana fan. We truly have a great group here and don’t want to spoil it. THANK YOU!

giphy.gif

And to procrastinate the procrastination I neglected to mention the cute Minnie zap! Thank you for that too! ^OVER.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back