• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

@DisneyJ you have been gifted a spot in the game by a fellow DPF member.

The force is strong with you ... your sensing of a disruption in the force is straight on.

Please pick a number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am honored! Plus, I had no idea that bots were allowed to participate.

Nice bonus for celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary today!

Thank you!

@stratasfan you have been anonymously gifted a spot in the game from a DPF member as part of the RAK!!!

Please pick a spot

Wow! Super fun! Just saw this before closing for the night! I'll take spot #3, please! Thanks to you and to the gifter! :) (Is "gifter" a word? Ah, well . . . )

The toddler would like spot 5. Could please list as summerskin's Little One for that spot? She likes many of the pins in your photos and pointed at them saying Mama wan; which means Mom, I want that.

I don't usually look at the choices on these games, as I never want to be disappointed, but boy . . . in scrolling down, I saw lot #6 . . . I don't think I am going to show Sis until we get to pick! -grin-

That castle GP is pretty . . . wanted to ask . . . is that the new castle series I saw mentioned on another thread?

I don't usually look at the choices on these games, as I never want to be disappointed, but boy . . . in scrolling down, I saw lot #6 . . . I don't think I am going to show Sis until we get to pick! -grin-

That castle GP is pretty . . . wanted to ask . . . is that the new castle series I saw mentioned on another thread?

Yes, the GP castle pin is the first released in the new castle series (10 castles in all).

Good luck on lot #6!

Hey all~

Just hold on, I'm closing this game for a little bit until I hear from @Haunted575 . I just send the member a PM since the first post was edited after people started claiming spots.

@Spr175psu
@firechief18
@stratasfan
@Disneychildwithin
@summerskin
@Imaniceshark
@stitchismyspiritanimal
@CCofRR13
@CanaDaLE
@SoraPandora
@bcol
@Ajk
@slbrabham
@DisneyJ
@lynn99
@AlaskanMalamute
@boule
@broadwaybookworm

@Haunted575 is going to post an update on the first post. Once that happens, I will review and give my OK to it. If you want to still participate in the game after the update is posted, please confirm by posting in this thread.

Thanks!

I think they just edited the main post to add a grand prize? If the only game change is added prizes, I’m still in.

I’m posting to clarify the cost of each spot and shipping costs for both domestic and international.

Game spots (US):
$26.00 per spot
$4.00 shipping for first spot, $2.00 shipping for each additional spot

Game spots (International):
$26.00 per spot
$14.00 shipping for first spot, $6.00 shipping for each additional spot. The difference on actual shipping will be refunded.

Sorry for the confusion, once again, on the shipping.

Thanks to @starry_solo for moderating this post and the game.

I think they just edited the main post to add a grand prize? If the only game change is added prizes, I’m still in.

It's not done editing yet. It's to clarify cost per spot + shipping costs. Because the grand prize was the last edit, but one of the first edits was changing the pricing. Changing the first post to change pricing isn't allowed after the first spot is chosen. So I've clarified it with the game starter.

Just sit tight and I will be replying to the newly edited post shortly.

I did 2 edits: 1 edit for grand prize, 1 edit for shipping (my intent was to combine the domestic shipping charge but I made it more confusing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back