Have any of these been faked?

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I got an offer to buy these at a good price but it got me worried. Does anyone know if any of these have been faked? If so, any special things to look for to know if these are real?

090e4315bd414a2564ae3ccd5d8816ee.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
538   0   0
Do any of them come with original cards?

There are no notes on PTDB re: fake Oliver clusters.

There are rumors of some profiles being faked, but nothing has come out yet (other than the Villains profiles).

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Do any of them come with original cards?

There are no notes on PTDB re: fake Oliver clusters.

There are rumors of some profiles being faked, but nothing has come out yet (other than the Villains profiles).
Aw man, I hate to hear about any possibility that the Profiles are faked. A few of them are my grails but I wouldn't invest much in them if they are confirmed to be counterfeited down the line.

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
538   0   0
Aw man, I hate to hear about any possibility that the Profiles are faked. A few of them are my grails but I wouldn't invest much in them if they are confirmed to be counterfeited down the line.

I need to go find my screenshot but I found them listed on FB of a warning to be aware of a few of them (some princess grails too!)

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Why does it feel like WDI/DSSH pins are more susceptible to being faked than DEC pins? Do we have any DEC pins that have been faked?

Snoffsan

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I dont know if they are coming on card. Ill have to ask. I got a chance to buy someones collections and these are in there. But there are also a few fantasy pins not disclosed as fantasy so I got a bit worried. When asked where they got them they said they bought most of their pins from live sales on instagram.

But at least it doesnt look like these are highly faked from what you are saying. I think I will take the chance. Depending on what the final price ends up being.