• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Have Question ? I want to sell my pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Question ? I want to sell my pins

rubyquest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, I have a question to ask. I would like to sell my pins on the
disney forum but I don't know how to go about it.
I don't have paypal and I like to know if anyone has sold pins
asking to be pay with USPS money order? I know is a trust issue
but I am willing to send the pins first. Another thing I don't understand
what it means on the forum that you need 30 post.
Your answer would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Maria

I have not sold on here, so no advice there unfortunately, however I will say always be careful sending a pin first too! I know you are willing to do that because you want people to trust you, but there are many that will take advantage and rip you off. It might be best to open a paypal account?!?!

As far as 30 post, before you can do a sale/wanted/trade thread, you have to do 30 post on other threads and such. Hope this helps!

I highly suggest getting a pay pal account and if you sell on here both parties need to be careful with the transaction as a seller and a buyer. Wishing the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.