• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heeeyyyyy!!! YouWannaTrade????? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeyyyyy!!! YouWannaTrade????? :D

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I REALLY want to trade for some of the harder to get pins from my wants list. I was so excited when I traded for my Alice train recently and would love to get my hands on a few more of my long time wanted pins. :x:

Please check my wants and if you have some of those hard to get pins PLEASE check my trades and lets see if we can work something out.

Bring on the trades!! :bowdown:

Thank you guys so much for the great trades thus far! I am so excited to get them in. :D

I have added several new wants as well as updated and added a few new traders. There may be a few pins from my collection that I would consider trading for certain older pins that I am looking for so please let me know if you have any of the older pins I am in search of.

Thanks a million!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back