• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello and hi ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and hi ^^

ArttheAnimator

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an animator from the UK and recently got into pin collecting; my partner and I are saving up for a trip to Disney World Orlando and after I found some pins being sold at a local convention I thought it might be a fun way to bring a little bit of the parks home until we have enough for the holiday.

My newest project is on a Disney Junior show, so it got me interested in Disney merch again.

My collection is essentially anything Disney dogs and Bambi I'm trying to get hold of the newest 75th Anniversary Bambi pins but unfortunately finding pins in the UK is all but impossible. I got lucky at that local con, but it's only once a year, so it'll be a year before I can buy another. Hopefully I can find some good pin sellers on this forum or advice

Happy to chat! Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.