• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! Bloomncheeza here!

Hello! Bloomncheeza here!

Bloomncheeza

Vacation vlog’r
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Richard aka bloomncheeza here, wanted to introduce myself! I am a slowly growing Disney YouTube channel that dives into vacation videos, Disney pin collecting, Disney plush collecting, a lot of Disney books. Hope to meet and see a lot of people here!

Welcome! I love watching Disney vlogs! I will have to check out your channel when I get a chance. Are there any particular characters that you collect?

Hi there! We have a channel as well - dznycrzyfmly. What’s the name for the channel - we will check it out! We invite you to do a our recent pin tag if your up for some fun... is 4th of July themed!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! I love watching Disney vlogs! I will have to check out your channel when I get a chance. Are there any particular characters that you collect?
I collect a lot of Peter Pan and goofy… a lot of times not to picky on Disney though at thrift stores….

Hi there! We have a channel as well - dznycrzyfmly. What’s the name for the channel - we will check it out! We invite you to do a our recent pin tag if your up for some fun... is 4th of July themed!

Welcome to the forum!
Making the video tonight for the pin tag! I’ll get it up as soon as I can…. Seen at the last minute and I wanted to get up ASAP name on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram is same as here

Making the video tonight for the pin tag! I’ll get it up as soon as I can…. Seen at the last minute and I wanted to get up ASAP name on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram is same as here
The video was wonderful and very fun! We can’t wait to see what other content you create in the future! If you’d ever like to trade, let us know

Back