• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone! I finally joined the DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! I finally joined the DPF!

Disneyanna813

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,
My name is Annakin and I have been a pin trader for about 3 years now. I go to both Disneyland and Disney Studio Store Hollywood all the time.
I collect Tangled, Disneyland PODH, Captain America, and Anna Only (from Frozen).

My Pinpics ID is Disneyanna813.

Also, how do you make those cool grail pictures that go along with your posts?

I hope to make some trades soon!

Annakin :)

Hello, and welcome to DPF! :D

I only have one thing off your wants list, but I hope you make some great friends here! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the dpf community! I think there is a thread in the help section that will tell you how to make a signature. Another member helped with mine so unfortunately I can't help with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back