• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are you interested in trading your mystery haunted mansion pins with mine?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Other

• Just curious to see the ones you have because I'm trying to complete my collection too

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!

CTheLite

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Y'all!! I've been buying pins for a while now from Disney and a couple of months ago Disney dropped this really cool haunted mansion mystery pin set composed of 14 small pins that form a bat. I'm obsessed with Haunted mansion so of course, I bought 7 and thankfully only two of the pins were doubles. Those doubles are what brought me here! I was hoping the pin trading community could help me out and trade my doubles for the pins I am missing! I am also willing to discuss purchasing the missing pins if it comes to that :) I will hopefully post a color coated picture soon with the pins that I have, the doubles, and the ones I need. Thank you, everyone!!

Update: Here is the image link! Please let me know if the link does not work.

In the image, the green circles are the pins I have. Orange are the pins I have doubles of and want to trade. Red circles are the pins I need and would like to trade my doubles for.

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome! I believe there are a few members that are collecting that set as well. I remember seeing the photo of the pins in the shape of a bat. Good luck!

If it is the set i’m thinking of, I have a Medusa for trade. I’m not looking for others from this set, but would look at other traders!

Welcome to the forum! I don't remember a HM set that forms a bat, that sounds really cool. I hope you complete yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back