• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! :)

curiouslittleoyster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi, everyone! Rach here from Dizpins. My user name is the same here as it was over there. Thanks to Bryan for telling me about this site. It's nice to see familiar "faces" here. I started pintrading in August and it's become quite an obsession since then. I used to live not too far from DLR so I used to go down there weekly or every other week. I'm in the midst of a move to Northern CA so it looks like I will be making that trip far less often now.

If you need any new pin releases at DLR, just remember my name. I'll be happy to pick anything up for you because I'm around that area quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back