• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone =)

lambie*loves*dland

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi there! I'm lambie*loves*dland, also known as Denise =). I was really into collecting pins for a while, and then it just kinda got put on the back burner. I started up with Vinylmations, and that to has died down. I am more obsessed with collecting dolls and such at the moment. But that will change again soon I'm sure. lol. I am now feeling the urge to get back into pins again!

I found this site when I was searching for some info on a few pins I have. The SKU's on them, don't seem to be right. I keep getting something else. If someone can direct me to the right place to get info on them, that would be fantastic! ;)

We are a family of 3, and total Dland fiends! APers for the last 5 years, don't know what I would do without my DL fix! o_O

I can't wait to look around here and catch up on all your threads. It seems like a fun site! :cheshire:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! And Aloha to all to all as well (I used to live in Hawaii as a matter of fact) ;)

So far I love what I see! =)

JAllenWood, PinPics is the exact site I was searching on. I put in the numbers of my pins, and a different pin shows. For all of them! I was like, what am I doing wrong?? haha.

For example....

I have a couple of rock and roll series pins. Brand new in the plastic baggies from DS.com. The Pooh and friends one has the number 66202. When I put it in I get a pic of Stitch...? And it pretty much happens like that for all 7 of these pins I was looking up. I am looking to sell them, maybe, so i was trying to find some info on anyone maybe looking for them.

If anyone can maybe help me out...? Maybe I am looking at the wrong numbers... (although I have searched the whole package and nothing else seems to help)..? I may have got the wrong bags for these. lol. I just don't know anymore.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! Thank you! =)

Hey Denise :)

I think I might be able to help. When I first tried to use Pinpics I was TOTALLY lost. I finally had to email them directly to find out how it all worked. First thing you need to know is that the actual Pinpics number is NOT the SKU number that Disney gives their pins. The Pinpics number is a number given to each specific pin by the admins and users of Pinpics. It's only used to reference pins on that site. Once you bring up a specific pin, you can look to see its SKU number as well as tons of other info about the pin itself.

Next question you will have will probably be, "how do I find the Pinpics numbers for my pins?". That will start your adventure in doing searches on Pinpics (most people have trouble when they first use it, myself included :hs:). Click the "Search" feature, then under "Advanced Search", check the box next to the catagory you are searching (a vast majority will simply be under "Disney Pins"). Then click "Continue". On the next page, you will find a number of catagories that you can check, followed by a box that you can enter specific words to describe the pin (ie: character names, holidays, dates, special themes, etc). These all correspond to the information that was included when the pin was entered into the database (keep that in mind). If you enter a word that is not recognized, you will will get no matches. So start of as simple as you can (ie: "Stitch Christmas 2007"). Once the results from your search come up, you can change the view in the upper right corner. This will allow you to switch to thumbnail views of the pins (which is what I use 99% of the time) and will make it easier to find your pins.

Oh yeah, don't forget to make an account for yourself and log in when you do this. Once you find your pins, scroll down below each pin's description and it will give you the options to add each pin to your "owns", "trade", or "want" lists. Then you can start building these up. Give it a try and let us know if you have any trouble. :)

Jesse

Last edited:
Btw, here is your pin:

pin61424

Pin 61424: DisneyShopping.com - Pooh & Friends Rock & Roll Series Pin

To find it, I did what I described above. I clicked on "Disney Pins" under Advanced Search and clicked "Continue". On the next page I didn't click anything, but entered "rock and roll pooh" in the area for specific words. Only one pin came up and it was this one. If you look at the description, the 5th line shows the SKU number: 66202P. :)

Just remember: Pinpics numbers are not the same as SKU numbers. :)

Btw, here is your pin:

pin61424

Pin 61424: DisneyShopping.com - Pooh & Friends Rock & Roll Series Pin

To find it, I did what I described above. I clicked on "Disney Pins" under Advanced Search and clicked "Continue". On the next page I didn't click anything, but entered "rock and roll pooh" in the area for specific words. Only one pin came up and it was this one. If you look at the description, the 5th line shows the SKU number: 66202P. :)

Just remember: Pinpics numbers are not the same as SKU numbers. :)

Yay there's my pin!!! haha. Thank you sooo much! You have been soooooo helpful!! I'm going to go and check them all out right now! Sounds simple enough, I think I can do this ;)

Aloha Denise and Welcome! :wavey:

The reason you might be having a problem with your Pin Pics search is because I think the number on the bag isn't a Pin Pics number. That number is, I believe, a control number for Disney Shopping. Pin Pics numbers are assigned to pins in the order in which they're added to Pin Pics. If you want to find your pins on Pin Pics, try doing a search for Disney Shopping and Winnie the Pooh and see if they come up.

I hope this helps and good luck with your search.

Also, when you get your account up on Pinpics, come back here and include it in your settings. Once you do that, all your info will show up.....

<<<down here.

Aloha Denise and Welcome! :wavey:

The reason you might be having a problem with your Pin Pics search is because I think the number on the bag isn't a Pin Pics number. That number is, I believe, a control number for Disney Shopping. Pin Pics numbers are assigned to pins in the order in which they're added to Pin Pics. If you want to find your pins on Pin Pics, try doing a search for Disney Shopping and Winnie the Pooh and see if they come up.

I hope this helps and good luck with your search.

Aloha dancecats! And thank you for the help as well! I was able to locate my pins! Yay me! ;)

Also, when you get your account up on Pinpics, come back here and include it in your settings. Once you do that, all your info will show up.....

<<<down here.

Thank you again! I was able to find my pins! Yay! It was these in the package that I had put away that I wanted to find out about (I have a bunch more on lanyards). Now I just want to search them all! I have been searching for months! If only I had just come here first! I had looked on pinpics before... but I just never scrolled all the way down I guess. =/

Annnnd.... I added my pinpics ID! =)

^ So far everyone has been super helpful! I thank you all! =)

I was able to add more of my pins. I'm having fun just searching for them now! haha. Now that I know what I am doing =p

Aloha, Hola, Hi. Welcome to the boards. :) Hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone here is amazing. I had meet a trader at DLand that told me about this site so I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back